小沙子和沙寶寶的部落格

Saturday, January 20, 2007

花輪桑

一天早上起來
頭髮成了這副德行
呵呵!
About the fight...
We went back to my parents' place today
which is the 3rd day after we moved to my brother's.
Everything is going pretty well.
No one said anything about the fight.
Seems like never happened.
I am amazed it went away so fast.
My parents was very happy to see us came back.
Now I pray that God gives us joy and happiness,
Moises will not be afraid of his grandparents,
and will be willing to go with them without me.
Thank you all for the helps, opinions, comferts, emails, phone calls, and prayers!
I feel God uses this fight to clear out the misunderstandings.
I learned to keep my mouth shut when my parents 碎碎唸,
because the more they 唸; the more they love me.
That's the only way they know,
and that's how they were treated from their parents.
I forgive them.
Moises slept from 9pm to 8:30am last night,
didn't wake up for milk.
I am very very happy he stopped night feeding himself.
I believe when the time comes,
both my baby and I will know when to wean.
Thank God!

10 Comments:

  • Yeah! Happy ending!

    I see poor Moises with bites on his face. Did he get them when he's sleeping? I got Austin a mosquito net from IKEA to hang on top of our bed, only $300-$400. It helped a lot. Before, he'd get bites all the time, especially when he sleeps. Now only, outside!

    If you want, I can get it for you at IKEA and bring it to you on Wed. But it's kind of big because it has a big hoop on the top! And you need to find a way to hang it to the ceiling!

    Let me know!

    Also, Joyce and SDD's coming over to my place Mon. morning. We will play at my apt. for a while, then after lunch, walk to the library next to Da-an Forest Park if it's not raining! You're welcome to join us!

    By Blogger aiwen, at 1/20/2007 2:54 AM  

  • 太棒了!!!
    親子情就是這樣~~
    有時吵也不見得太糟:)

    By Blogger joy薯, at 1/20/2007 3:10 AM  

  • 第1張照片,連眼神都很像花輪

    By Blogger joy薯, at 1/20/2007 3:11 AM  

  • 可憐的花輪桑被叮的滿頭包....

    我們家兩隻也是一到了夏天就成了這幅的行,即使我們住在19樓,蚊子也會坐電梯上來!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/20/2007 7:13 PM  

  • 知道沒事了, 很替你們開心. 祝你們玩的愉快!

    沙子娘可以試看看用Burt's Bees的防蚊液, 效果很不錯.
    http://www.amazon.com/Burts-Bees-Herbal-Insect-Repellent/dp/B00012NJFA/sr=8-1/qid=1169359114/ref=sr_1_1/102-4513780-6094550?ie=UTF8&s=hpc

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/20/2007 10:02 PM  

  • to gwen:
    後來我們發現蚊子不見得是坐電梯上去的...
    大部份都是從水管~
    所以我們家的浴缸的出水口,都得隨時蓋著!
    其他的排水孔若很少用的我們都封起來...

    可以減少蚊子

    By Blogger joy薯, at 1/20/2007 11:41 PM  

  • Aiwen, what's your home address?

    Joyce, 我想我不會再跟他們吵了吧!

    Gwen, 他臉終於好多了! 台灣的蚊子比較聰明ㄟ!

    By Blogger 沙子娘, at 1/21/2007 12:35 AM  

  • vivien, 謝謝妳!

    By Blogger 沙子娘, at 1/21/2007 12:37 AM  

  • I e-mailed you with my address & no.!

    By Blogger aiwen, at 1/21/2007 5:55 AM  

  • 哈利路亞!!!

    真的超像花輪桑耶~ 好有意思喔~ ^__^

    By Blogger Tina / 小盧鄧子的媽, at 1/21/2007 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home